20 Questions About.....MegaBoyX7.
mikey76500 Mar 22nd, 2016 (edited) 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How long's it been since I've done one of these?
- *checks* 3.5 months, it seems. Well, fudge that. That's changing a LOT for the forseeable future. Earlier this year, I did a stupid quiz that turned out to be almost a complete shambles, and promised interviews to all 10 of the people who participated in it as a result. As MegaBoyX7 is one of the few from the list that has yet to actually DO an interview, I decided to "re-interview" him first. :P
- MegaBoyX7 happens to be an up-and-coming spriter with his own comic [alongside Beta Man's], much like MegaBossMan. There's a link to it at the bottom. He's not shabby at all for an 11-year-old. Wait. He's 11? Really? Seriously?
- Community Questions:
- Q1. How do you feel about the progression on "Beta and Mega" so far? Do you hold similar opinions on "Ninja Dojo"? [MegaBossMan]
- X7: "Personally I think Beta and Mega have gone pretty well progression wise. The visual quality is decent and we can at least make some sense in the story."
- Q2. Is there anything you'd like to say to the Megaboy who first came to Prototype? The past you, that is. [MegaBossMan]
- X7: "NEVER. TALK. TO. MATTHEW. Please and thank you."
- Q3. I heard you liked ZX, what was your favorite part of it, and why? [ThatOneEnderMan]
- X7: "I never actually played ZX before however the reason I like it so much is because of the Gameplay reminding me so much of the classic series. And the concept of the biometals."
- Q4. Just what is EEKADO? [ThatOneEnderMan]
- X7: "Oh that one is very easy. HE IS THE UNHOLY EMBODIMENT OF THE DEMONS LOCKED IN THE SHEATHED BLOOD CAGES BELOW IN HELL AND WILL KILL ANYTHING IT WANTS WHENEVER IT WANTS AND WILL CAUSE THE EARTH TO EXPLODE."
- Q5. Where did you first hear of MMRPG? [Meta]
- X7: "You see one day a 10 year old me found this when he was bored and found out that he was 20 days older than the top player."
- Q6. In Beta and Mega, when Beta makes the page, do you think he represents your character correctly, or do you think he makes mistakes of your character? [ThatOneEnderMan]
- X7: "Well to be honest he did a really good job and I am proud of him for all the content he makes. HECK most of this community understands me better than my IRL friends."
- Q7. Do you and Beta work well together when making pages for Beta and Mega, or do you two have difficulties trying to work together? [MusicalKitty]
- X7: "Well no difficulties involved in working together but we rarely get into trouble with each other."
- Q8. How did you come up with the entity known as "EEKADO"? Just what made you want to make EEKADO? [MusicalKitty, ThatOneEnderMan]
- X7: "I had him on my mind even before I started BaM, He came up to me once I played MvC as Mega Man. He never got his lines translated so he always said something in japanese I know from memory he said EEKADO sometimes when he did the Mega Upper."
- Q9. If you and Beta were to battle, who would win? [ThatOneEnderMan]
- X7: "Well if it was me and Beta. Depending on the situation I don’t know who would win. Maybe that can be answered in BaM?"
- Q10: Any particular favorite canon robots in the entire Mega Man series? [MegaBossMan]
- X7: "My favorite robot might be Cut Man due to his so simple design."
- Mike's Questions:
- Q11. Uhhh, refresh my memory: What happened between you and Matthew [matthewftw123] again?
- X7: "You see he kept bothering me and well... He just hurted my head as a pain... kinda lile a tumour."
- Q12. What official Mega Man games have you played [yes, all of them]?
- X7: "All of 1-10 classic & Bass plus arcade and Battle and chase. X1-X6. Bn 1. Breifly Bn2. Z1&3."
- Q13. Which ones were the BEST and the WORST, in your opinion?
- X7: "X6 was bad and 10 was great!"
- Q14. You're an up-and-coming spriter; could you show me what is, in your opinion, the best sprite you've ever made?
- X7: "I can't show you due to computer problems however I can say that my Upcoming Rockman Model characters were one of the best things ever."
- Q15. If it were up to you, the next person you would have me interview [even if they've already been interviewed before] is.....?
- X7: "You know what... Cutman from Cut's Corner"
- Q16. Contrary to popular belief, you've said in the Chat a few times that your name is NOT a mix-up of the title "Mega Man X7". Refresh my memory and tell me exactly how you came up with your name, again?
- X7: "You see... I was 7 when I made my name... Minecraft was the first thing I used it for. then I expanded as MegaBoyX7... Just because I liked Mega Man and X7 sounded cool... Maybe because my age at the time... If I had children they're online names would be MBZ2, MBZX and MB4."
- Q17. In your honest opinion, do you think Prototype's Star Force mechanic is broken?
- X7: "... No idea :P"
- Q18. For the people who haven't seen it, yet, Tell me a little about the comic you're working on, would you?
- X7: "Its about me and my friend Beta going on adventures mainly to stop Dr.Wily however a new threat has appeared."
- Q19. Could you tell me something I *DON'T* know about you?
- X7: "I'm 5.6 and a half"
- Q20. Have you ever actually played the abysmal, horrible, terrible, bad, awful, subpar, disappointing piece of garbage that is Mega Man X7? :P
- X7: "No... But I want to! I'll get X8 just in case"
- Before I forget, Be sure to check out can Beta Man's and MegaBoyX7's comic, "Beta and Mega Adventures". http://betaandmega.smackjeeves.com/
- Special thanks TO MegaBoyX7 for both putting up with my terrible quiz, and for being a good subject. Additional special thanks go out to MegaBossMan, Meta, MusicalKitty, and ThatOneEnderMan for their suggestions.
RAW Paste Data