Plex PPS v1 BATCH
Octorock May 19th, 2017 (edited) 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- REM Since Plex is only able to execute internal OS scripting and executables files
- REM this .bat file bridges the gap between the internal scripting (batch files)
- REM and .vbs/.vbe files which require an external interpreter (cscript or wscript) to run.
- REM The full filename will be passed through the command line parameter as %1 to the VB script.
- REM Below is one of the VB script interpreters being executed with the script as a parameter as
- REM well as the full filename as it was supplied by Plex. Basically, run WScript using the script,
- REM the script runs using the filename.
- @Echo off
- C:\Windows\System32\wscript.exe "D:\Plex\DVR\PostProcess.vbs" %1
RAW Paste Data