- -- Below is the "CAKM1PGF.log" file that is generated whenever I try and download the necessary files through the "Techne.application" file.
- PLATFORM VERSION INFO
- Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
- Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.586
- System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
- clr.dll : 4.0.30319.586 (RTMLDR.030319-5800)
- dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
- dfshim.dll : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)
- Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/Matt_Dell_Inspiron/Desktop/iChun's%20hat%20modelling/Techne.application
- Deployment Provider url : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15368593/Minecraft/Techne/Techne.application
- Server : nginx/1.2.6
- Application url : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15368593/Minecraft/Techne/Application%20Files/Techne_1_3_0_15/Techne.exe.manifest
- Server : nginx/1.2.6
- Deployment Identity : Techne.application, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2026d7a8e49816a0, processorArchitecture=x86
- Application Identity : Techne.exe, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2026d7a8e49816a0, processorArchitecture=x86, type=win32
- APPLICATION SUMMARY
- * Installable application.
- ERROR SUMMARY
- Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
- * Activation of C:\Users\Matt_Dell_Inspiron\Desktop\iChun's hat modelling\Techne.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
- + HTTP redirect is not allowed for application files and assemblies. Cannot download ModelSpider.tcn.
- COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
- No transaction error was detected.
- There were no warnings during this operation.
- OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
- * [1/04/2013 11:38:00 AM] : Activation of C:\Users\Matt_Dell_Inspiron\Desktop\iChun's hat modelling\Techne.application has started.
- * [1/04/2013 11:38:09 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
- * [1/04/2013 11:38:09 AM] : Installation of the application has started.
- * [1/04/2013 11:38:10 AM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
- * [1/04/2013 11:38:13 AM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
- * [1/04/2013 11:38:13 AM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
- ERROR DETAILS
- Following errors were detected during this operation.
- * [1/04/2013 11:38:38 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (AppFileLocationValidation)
- - HTTP redirect is not allowed for application files and assemblies. Cannot download ModelSpider.tcn.
- - Source: System.Deployment
- - Stack trace:
- at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.ProcessDownloadedFile(Object sender, DownloadEventArgs e)
- at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.DownloadModifiedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, DownloadEventArgs e)
- at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
- at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadAllFiles()
- at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Download(SubscriptionState subState)
- at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
- at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
- at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
- at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
- at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
- COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
- No transaction information is available.
Techne.Application for iChun's Hats
Dettefin Mar 31st, 2013 191 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data