Virginia City Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 23 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Virginia City Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4
- (Copy & Paste link)
- During the American Civil War, Captain Kerry Bradford escapes from a notorious confederate prison. He and two of his men are sent to Virginia City where Confederate sympathizers are prepared to donate $5 million dollars to the cause of Southern independence. The war is going badly for the Confederacy and money may tip the war in their favor. On the stagecoach to Virginia City, Bradford meets and falls in love with Julia Hayne not realizing that she is one of the conspirators. When he gets to Virginia City, he also runs into Confederate Captain Vance Irby who has been sent to collect and safely deliver the gold. Irby manages to get out of the city but the Union cavalry is in hot pursue. When Bradfoed catches up with them, he not only has to fight Irby but also John Murrell, a bandit who has his own plans for the gold. He also
- Union officer Kerry Bradford escapes from Confederate Prison and is set to Virginia City in Nevada. Once there he finds that the former commander of his prison Vance Irby is planning to send $5 million in gold to save the Confederacy.
- Rather dated by modern standards, with badly staged shootouts and obvious rear projection setups for when the stars are in close-up, this is still a fairly entertaining olde tyme western, thanks to a strong dash of Civil War intrigue, some (then) cutting edge work by legendary western stunt director Yakima Canutt and some truly magnificent desert scenery. Director Michael Curtiz was the model of an economical studio director and produced his usual smooth results. The movie looks good, moves efficiently and shows no evidence of flab or waste. Errol Flynn is likable as ever as a Union officer on the trail of a confederate gold shipment. Flynn was never long on acting chops, but he had a lot of amiability on screen and here he is at something close to his best. Randolph Scott is also very good as his opposite number, a stalwart Rebel captain with a plan to keep the bankrupt Confederacy in the war business. Unfortunately, the rest of the casting was a major weakness. Humphrey Bogart, a year before his star-making break in The Maltese Falcon, is here badly miscast as a Mexican bandit (I am not making this up) complete with cheesy moustache and even cheesier accent. And that's not the worst. Miriam Hopkins once again begs the question as to how she got to be a top-billed movie star. Ordinary looking and one- dimensionally earnest, she demonstrates no hint of that special uniqueness that ear-marks a movie star, and in her two rather embarrassing musical numbers fails to hint at a talent for either dancing or singing. If Judy Garland represents an 'A', and, let's say Betty Hutton gets a 'B', Hopkins would be hard pressed to crack a 'D-'. But if you can overlook the deficiencies of its leading actress, this is an efficient piece of old fashioned family entertainment of a sort not produced in a long time.
- With the success of Dodge City still fresh, Virginia City was a natural sequel. Flynn's his usual dashing self plus fires off some great romantic lines but the omission of Olivia De Havilland in favor of Miriam Hopkins was a misfire. Not only can't she sing, she doesn't look that good either! Humphrey Bogart, on the eve of stardom is more a curio with his awful accent but he's still fun to see.<br/><br/>It was also rare to pair Flynn with another leading man, this time: Randolph Scott! Both handle their duties with aplomb. Flynn's on and off-screen drinking buddies, Alan Hale and Guinn "Big Boy" Williams provide comedic relief. Michael Curtiz directs so plenty of heavy-hitters make this Western better than most. It does drag on a little too long but on a rainy or sick day, sit back and enjoy. Filmed in the Painted Desert and at Calabasas Ranch. Of note: made famous in the film Stagecoach, there's still a great runaway US Mail stagecoach scene with Flynn jumping from horse to horse plus Williams sliding along the bottom then climbing back up.
RAW Paste Data