- # In order to make NodeMon ignore a bunch of files from monitoring, you can start it as
- nodemon --ignore PATTERN [--ignore PATTERN2]
- # where PATTERN is the name of a specific file, directory, or wildcard pattern. Make sure that if you use a wildcard, it is escaped.
- # For example
- nodemon --ignore 'lib/*.js' --ignore README
- # Alternatively, if you want to configure that behaviour instead, try creating a nodemon.json file in your current working directory,
- # or your home directory. You can configure ignoring some files by adding something like the following to this config file:
- "ignore": ["lib/*.js", "README"]
- # Refer the README file at https://github.com/remy/nodemon for more details.
RAW Paste Data