- This Connection is Untrusted
- You have asked Firefox to connect
- securely to www.ubuntu.si, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
- Normally, when you try to connect securely,
- sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
- going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
- What Should I Do?
- If you usually connect to
- this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
- trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
- Technical Details
- www.ubuntu.si uses an invalid security certificate.
- The certificate is only valid for the following names:
- plesk3.gigaspark.com , www.plesk3.gigaspark.com
- (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
RAW Paste Data