SCP: SL MOTD #2
PatPeter May 29th, 2018 (edited) 10,578 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=30><align="center">Unigamia.com SCP Server #2 <color=purple>[</color><color=purple>E</color><color=blue>R</color><color=blue>P</color><color=purple>]</color></align></size></b>
- <align=center>Discord: <link=https://discord.gg/f6afZMB>https://discord.gg/f6afZMB</link> | Appeal your ban in #scp-unban-requests | <link=https://www.unigamia.com/register/>Register on our forums!</link></align>
- <align=center> Initial spawn: 10 d-class, 5 SCPs, 5 MTF, 5 Scientists </align>
- "Make Love Not War"
- ERP stands for... Event Roleplay... yeah... that’s what it stands for. The events played on this server are detailed in #scp-server-events and moderators will post an announcement for which server event is being played each round.
- Obey the New Life Rule. You're not allowed to use knowledge from a previous life, such as keycard locations or SCP status.
- 01. <color=green>[LISTEN TO MODS]</color> Moderators are in the server to make your gaming experience better. If you don't listen to them punishment will be twice as severe.
- 02. <color=red>[NO HACKING]</color> Hacking the server will result in an instant, unappealable ban from all SCP:SL servers including ours.
- 03. <color=red>[NO DISRESPECT]</color> No disrespecting other players on the server. Swears and slurs are allowed otherwise unless on intercom, radio, in pre-round, or in post-round.
- 04. <color=red>[NO BULLYING]</color> Do not gang up on other players, target players to be killed by a group, or make fun of squeakers or women for their voices.
- 05. <color=red>[NO EAR RAPE]</color> Ear Rape over the radio or intercom is an instant ban. Music and funny voices are allowed as long as they aren't too high pitched.
- 06. <color=red>[NO TEAMKILLING]</color> Mass teamkilling or throwing grenades in elevators with no enemies is grounds for an instant ban. Single teamkills will be given warnings.
- 07. <color=red>[NO SCP-049-2 SUICIDE]</color> Intentionally killing yourself as SCP-049-2 will result in a kick and then a ban if done again.
- 08. <color=green>[D-CLASS TK]</color> D-class are allowed to kill other d-class.
- 09. <color=green>[D-CLASS ARREST]</color> Facility Guards must halt d-class and try to arrest them. Only d-class that disobey or shoot back may be killed outright.
- 10. <color=blue>[RP TEAMING]</color> MTF cannot team with SCPs. SCP-096, SCP-106, and SCP-173 can never team with humans. SCP-049, SCP-079, and SCP-939 can team.
RAW Paste Data