Initial D In Hindi 720p
a guest Sep 17th, 2018 21 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Initial D In Hindi 720p
- (Copy & Paste link)
- After winning his first competition, Takumi focuses his attention on drift racing, a sport he has unknowingly perfected while delivering tofu in his father's Toyota AE86.
- Two mountain road racers, Nakazato and Takahashi, challenged each other to find the best racers, and defeat them in "battles". Nakazato was surprisingly defeated by an old Toyota Trueno AE86 (Corolla in the US) one night, and he searched for the person who defeated him, which lead him to the Speedstars, a local team. But the car who beat him was actually driven by a local Tofu shop owner's son, Takumi Fujiwara, who had unknowingly perfected the art of mountain racing through daily deliveries of tofu. Takumi was able to defeat Nakazato again, showing that he is no fluke. However, winning hasn't helped him home life, as his father, Bunta Fujiwara, was a drunkard (and a racing genius). His girlfriend Natsuki Mogi wants his attention even though she's got a dark and shameful secret, and his best friend Itsuki (who has no talent in driving) wants Takumi to teach him road racing... after buying the WRONG car. In a mountain road encounter, they ran into Team Emperor's Mitsubishi Evo, and normally the old junker don't stand a chance, but when controlled by Takumi they were able to defeat the Evo... And attract the wrath of Sudou, Team Emperor's leader. In another chance encounter, Sudou ran the AE86 and Takumi to the limit... and beyond... Forcing the AE86 out with a busted engine. However, Takahashi is there to lend a hand. With Bunta's help, they repaired the AE86, this time with a true racing engine, and a three-way showdown between Takahashi, Fujiwara, and Sudou is on... Who will be the winner at the end?
- ---INITIAL D MOVIE REVIEW --- after watching this movie.. i am not going to blame any actors or actresses. the MAIN PROBLEM here is the director and the story.<br/><br/>---THE FILM--- the director made great camera shots and great visual effects. the motions of the racings are amazing. however, it lacks the MOST IMPORTANT thing in a "MASTERPIECE" movie. which is "EMOTION"..<br/><br/>there was basically no emotion in this film. and it really wasn't because of the actors. the director's timing was very bad. in the anime Initial D, the pace of the music and the scenes are just so perfect. when AE86 is about to pass every opponent, it goes to slow motion of the opponent's reaction.. and as AE86 passed its opponent, the speed resumes to normal as the music (Eurobeat is needed here...) HITS and that just burns you up!!!<br/><br/>anyways, with that.. the movie already cannot become a masterpiece. i m very disappointed because the director actually directed "Infernal Affairs", an ultimate masterpiece...<br/><br/>---STORY--- the 2nd thing that makes this movie not "entertaining" is the STORY. it is way too predictable if you have already seen Initial D the anime. they should either USE the exact story (which is amazing) OR they should rewrite the whole thing instead of just tweaking here and there adding some unneeded stuffs. plus, the movie is too short to FIT the whole Initial D story... things just don't connect. they're like little pieces of scenes just put together with no reason. they really should have rewrite the whole thing.<br/><br/>BTW, the missing of Takashi Keiske is a major turn off too...<br/><br/>---CONCLUSION--- I believe the Jay Chou fans would enjoy this movie just for the fact that he's the main character here. If you are searching for entertainment, it probably wont give u a GREAT time... If you are searching for a deep thought movie that will teach you lessons, then this is exactly NOT it... Lastly, to the Initial D Fans, I believe you will be VERY DISAPPOINTED.<br/><br/>Final Grade: C+/B- ("A" if you're just looking for Jay Chou)
- Anyone desiring some simple entertainment centered on street car racing will not be disappointed by the very nimble camera work on the racing scenes in this film.<br/><br/>Unfortunately, it's a tough film to recommend to anyone. Many would agree that the sexual themes are not for adolescents, while the drama and slapstick comedy are so lame that adults watching it on video are likely to fast-forward to view only the racing scenes.<br/><br/>In addition, and most importantly, anyone who has any sensitivity to bigotry must be turned off by the very obvious Japan bashing by the writers. Aside from failing to depict any trace of virtue among the characters, these Chinese film makers have used their artistic license to depict the protagonist's father as almost constantly falling-down drunk, and his beautiful girlfriend as an insulting representation of Japanese womanhood. I'm not even Japanese, but this aspect of the film should be offensive to any intelligent viewer.
- Super-slick street-racing pic, based on a Nipponese manga series and set in Japan, is aimed squarely at the East Asian market, which it has conquered in spades since late June release.
RAW Paste Data