a guest Jan 22nd, 2020 258 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How to use the chipset simulator for dummies
- *** disclaimer***
- you need to be on the same connection as your computer and mobile device. yes it is also possible to do it via emulator
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cEbVtVyv0YZzLwXpfl_ipzrTCPFwlc07 (launcher)
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=18iuobVNGtB_Un4GSXA9YXCOqMxn6t9Bv (jar file (required))
- download these two files above, put em in the same folder
- make sure you have java installed (google)
- click on the exe and click this option https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444107367827898368/669543903560466432/unknown.png to change it to english
- after changing it to english click the phone icon and it will bring up this screen https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444107367827898368/669544277113831424/unknown.png
- enter the proxy info on to your phone, set proxy to manual.
- reboot gfl and u should see ur chips on the simulator. you can choose to filter some stuff like not using calibration tickets
- if you are autistic enough you can also use the scan photo function beside the phone image
RAW Paste Data