Masteron (drostanolone propionate)
Jasonsteroids Jan 30th, 2019 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please ontact me on:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- High purity Raws + Super safe shipping + Competitive Price
- We have been supplying Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides for years with good reputation.
- High purity Raws + Super safe shipping + Competitive Price + Best Service are guaranteed.
- Besides, we offer extra discount for bulk order and retailer.
- Welcome to place test order to find out
- Drostanolone Propionate is an anabolic androgenic steroid that first hit the market around 1970 under the trade name Masteron manufactured by Syntex. However, the compound was actually developed by Syntex in 1959 along with Oxymetholone (Anadrol) but would not be released until well after Anadrol. Syntex would also provide the compound under numerous other brand names such as Masteril and Metormon among others, as well as Drolban under the license given by Syntext to Lilly. However, Masteron has remained the most recognizable brand.
- As a therapeutic agent, Masteron enjoyed two decades of success in combating advanced inoperable breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It would also become a popular cutting steroid among bodybuilders, which is where Masteron is currently most commonly found. However, the original Masteron brand is no longer available; in fact, nearly every pharmaceutical brand on earth has been discontinued. This compound is still approved by the U.S. FDA, but it is rarely used in breast cancer treatment any longer in favor of other options. The steroid is, however, still tremendously popular in competitive bodybuilding cycles and often considered essential to contest preparation.
RAW Paste Data