Culture Festival: The Beat Rises 2-1H
Maxumym Sep 12th, 2019 (edited) 126 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Culture Festival: The Beat Rises 2-1H
- [Hero Club room]
- Fuu: Good job with the culture festival. Cheers.
- Its: Good work, Karin-san!
- Kar: You too. I was worried how the performance would go, but you managed to sing without being nervous, Itsuki.
- Shi: ...That's coming from you, Miyoshi?
- Kar: Huh? What do you mean?
- Shi: You were the most nervous one the whole time.
- Kar: W-What are you talking about!? Why would I be nervous about some song?
- Chi: It sure didn't look that way to me. Right, Takashima-san?
- Tak: Yeah, I think you looked more nervous, Karin-chan.
- Its: Um, I was nervous too. I only pulled through because the others were there...
- Kar: Itsuki... Yeah, true. I was also nervous, just a tiny little bit.
- Kar: But more importantly, it was fun to sing together with Itsuki. Wasn't it?
- Its: Yeah, it was really fun!
- Fuu: Yeah. It was a great success... Even though we didn't get first place.
- Aya: But isn't 3rd place great already?
- Fuu: I know that... But it's so frustrating.
- Fuu: We put on the best performance ever and didn't even get to second place!
- Aya: B-But... Uh, uuh...
- Yum: Kokudo-san is asking for our help! Suzume-san, this is your time to shine!
- Suz: You're right, this is a chance to score some points with Fuu-san!
- Suz: Fuu-P! Please cheer up!
- Suz: Suzume... You're still going to call someone like me your producer?
- Suz: Naturally! You're our only producer, Fuu-P!
- Fuu: Suzume!
- Suz: Fuu-P!
- Suz/Fuu: *hug*!
- Yum: And so, the case is closed!
RAW Paste Data