Google video email
- Dear Google Video User,
- Last week we sent an email letting you know we would be ending playbacks of Google Videos on April 29 and providing instructions on how to download videos currently hosted on the platform. Since then we’ve received feedback from you about making the migration off of Google Video easier. We work every day to make sure you have a great user experience and should have done better. Based on your feedback, here’s what we’re doing to fix things.
- Google Video users can rest assured that they won't be losing any of their content and we are eliminating the April 29 deadline. We will be working to automatically migrate your Google Videos to YouTube. In the meantime, your videos hosted on Google Video will remain accessible on the web and existing links to Google Videos will remain accessible. If you want to migrate to YouTube now, here’s how you do it:
- If you’d prefer to download your videos from Google Video, that option is still available.
- As we said nearly two years ago, the team is now focused on tackling the tough challenge of video search. We want to thank the millions of people around the world who have taken the time to create and share videos on Google Video. We hope today's improvements will help ease your transition to another video hosting service.
- Thank you for being a Google Video user.
- Mark Dochtermann Google Video Team
- © 2011 Google 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
- Google is a trademark of Google Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
- You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to Google Video and your Google Video account.