a guest Dec 2nd, 2019 85 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- error: failed to run custom build command for `openssl-sys v0.9.53`
- Caused by:
- process didn't exit successfully: `/tmp/cargo-installxzgblb/release/build/openssl-sys-d7ec1b6f7e9693a6/build-script-main` (exit code: 101)
- --- stdout
- X86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_LIB_DIR unset
- OPENSSL_LIB_DIR unset
- X86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR unset
- OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR unset
- X86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_DIR unset
- OPENSSL_DIR unset
- run pkg_config fail: "Failed to run `\"pkg-config\" \"--libs\" \"--cflags\" \"openssl\"`: No such file or directory (os error 2)"
- --- stderr
- thread 'main' panicked at '
- Could not find directory of OpenSSL installation, and this `-sys` crate cannot
- proceed without this knowledge. If OpenSSL is installed and this crate had
- trouble finding it, you can set the `OPENSSL_DIR` environment variable for the
- compilation process.
- Make sure you also have the development packages of openssl installed.
- For example, `libssl-dev` on Ubuntu or `openssl-devel` on Fedora.
- If you're in a situation where you think the directory *should* be found
- automatically, please open a bug at https://github.com/sfackler/rust-openssl
- and include information about your system as well as this message.
- $HOST = x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
- $TARGET = x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
- openssl-sys = 0.9.53
- It looks like you're compiling on Linux and also targeting Linux. Currently this
- requires the `pkg-config` utility to find OpenSSL but unfortunately `pkg-config`
- could not be found. If you have OpenSSL installed you can likely fix this by
- installing `pkg-config`.
- ', /home/ubuntu/.cargo/registry/src/github.com-1ecc6299db9ec823/openssl-sys-0.9.53/build/find_normal.rs:150:5
- note: run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a backtrace.
- warning: build failed, waiting for other jobs to finish...
- error: failed to compile `sgxs-tools v0.7.0`, intermediate artifacts can be found at `/tmp/cargo-installxzgblb`
- Caused by:
- build failed
- Summary Failed to install fortanix-sgx-tools, sgxs-tools (see error(s) above).
- error: some crates failed to install
RAW Paste Data