/cfb/ Divegrass Before Christmas Paste
Horizons8617 Dec 5th, 2018 (edited) 119 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [Starting up]
- Kits: Kit 4 unless other team has priority and wears black. Then, run kit 2.
- Ball: Please Use Our Ball
- Stadium: Tokyo Dome
- Starting formation:
- CHANGE SUPPORT RANGE FROM 1/10 TO 3/10.
- **Start every game on preset 1
- **Left CK should be the RB and Right CK should be LB. This will change in-game if you sub any of these players out pre-game.
- **aOSU and Crying Jim Harbaugh should be players to join the attack.
- Start National Champions or Who's In This Conference Anyway if conditions are tied, otherwise start best conditioned player.
- CBs, LBs, and RBs:
- Play Texass and Big XII unless they're purple, then swap for best conditioned CB. Play best conditioned LB/RB to start no matter what.
- IF both are worse than green condition, swap ONE of them for best conditioned CB.
- Better conditioned GK gets the start, tiebreaker goes to >college kickers.
- [Gameplay- 60', 75', 80']
- If down by 2+ in the first half, go +1.
- --After Halftime--
- -If tied, stay neutral until 85', then go +1
- -If up by 1, stay neutral until the opposing manager gets aggressive. Then, mirror the opposing manager (-2 if they go +2, -1 if they go +1)
- -If down by 1, go +1 until 80', then go +2. If /cfb/ scores, go up to the line above. If /otherteam/ scores, go down a line.
- -If down by 2, go +1 until 75', then go +2. Stay at +2 until down by 1 (up a line).
- In Eggsdra Dime, start on neutral. If down at all, go +2. If up at all, mirror the opposing manager.
- [Subs- 60' & 70' (Winning or tied), 55' & 65' (Losing)]
- WINNING OR TIED:
- Priority for most tired players in game. Priority for incoming players goes to best condition in game.
- At 60', Sub ANY defenders (DMF & FBs) that are halfway or near halfway.
- At 70', use remaining subs on most tired defenders.
- Eggsdra Dime Sub:
- After Full Time, sub out whatever defender is dying the most for the best condition.
- Sub out the 2 most tired players at 55' regardless of condition for the other LB/RB.
- Sub in PAAAAAAWWWWWWWLLL at 65' (if still losing) for the most tired defender. Change to preset 2 and play the natural positions. (4 at the back still essentially)
- BENULDIES :DDDDDD
- Alabama/Clempson Episode, Bootyblasters, Stolen Crab Legs, aOSU, Jim Harbaugh, then best conditions from then on out.
- [Potential Card Disqualifications]
- Any FB: Just swap in the best condition possible. If it's a LB/RB, play the other one and sub them out for a CB in gameplay and play them as a CB.
- Any DMF: Just play the best remaining DMF condition
- CF: Put in PAAAAAAWWWWWWLLL all game and swap him with the AMF if needed for subs
- AMFs/CMFS: Sit them and use the benched AMF and CMF when needed.
RAW Paste Data