GoggledAnon Jan 20th, 2019 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- A Certain Lizardman's Story
- >Hey, Liza.
- >Why did you come here to Prison Town?
- >You asking as my partner?
- >Hmm... I guess...
- >Whatever's fine. I just kinda wanted to know.
- >I get the feeling it's not something you did willingly.
- >If it's something painful
- >you can always share it with me, y'know?
- >In my world, monsters and humans were mutual enemies.
- >In such a world, I was the only ones who the human heroes called out to.
- >I became their friend as a member of their party.
- >We travelled the world while killing other demons.
- >I was happy that they pulled me out of that cramped village lifestyle
- >and treated a woman like me like a proper warrior.
- >Did you hate the village that much?
- >It was one of those same species communities, right?
- >The men got to go outside and hunt as warriors!
- >All the women got to do was watch over the men's home until they returned!
- >Sorry, but that wasn't for me!
- >Like I could do sewing or whatever!
- >...While living that lifestyle
- >I happened to have an encounter
- >with people from the tribe that I had abandoned.
- >I had left the village,
- >so it was only natural that they'd call me a traitor.
- >I was prepared to fight against my own kind ever since I sided with the humans.
- >those heroes
- >used me as a decoy and ran away.
- >Hilarious, right? I was literally a lizard's tail.
- >What happened next is simple.
- >I killed many of my former brethren.
- >I chased my former friends to the ends of the earth and killed them too.
- >And now I'm here.
- >I don't have any regrets or anything.
- >Even if I could go back to my world, I'd just be travelling by myself.
- >Sorry. I'm acting like being here is a good thing...
- >...Silly girl.
- >If you didn't have anything at all
- >you wouldn't have ended up in Prison Town.
- >You can be spoiled just a little bit. I want to spoil you too.
- >Just for now, at least.
RAW Paste Data