a guest Aug 23rd, 2012 238 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Fuzzyscreen filter by Chris Klimas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
- Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- 1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
- 2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- 3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
- // width of a pixel in texture units,
- // should be set to 1 / width, 1 / height.
- uniform vec2 pixelSize;
- // how sharp the bilinear filter is, 0 - 1
- uniform float sharpness = 0.5;
- // how much to boost the brightness of pixels to compensate for scanlines, 0-1
- // 0 = no increase, 1 = double brightness
- uniform float brightness = 0.25;
- // how much a scanline should darken its line, 0-1
- uniform float scanIntensity = 0.25;
- // orientation of scanlines
- // 1 = horizontal scanlines, 0 = vertical scanlines
- uniform float scanHorizontal = 1;
- // amount of noise, 0-1 (a little goes a long way)
- uniform float noise = 0.075;
- // seed used to generate noise, change this on every frame to add shimmer
- uniform float noiseSeed = 0.0;
- vec4 effect (vec4 color, sampler2D texture, vec2 texturePos, vec2 pixelPos)
- // bilinear filter
- float xInc = pixelSize.x * (1.0 - sharpness);
- float yInc = pixelSize.y * (1.0 - sharpness);
- vec4 result = texture2D(texture, texturePos + vec2(-xInc, -yInc));
- result += texture2D(texture, texturePos + vec2(xInc, -yInc));
- result += texture2D(texture, texturePos + vec2(-xInc, yInc));
- result += texture2D(texture, texturePos + vec2(xInc, yInc));
- result /= 4;
- // noise
- // pseudo-random number generator via
- // http://www.ozone3d.net/blogs/lab/20110427/glsl-random-generator/
- result = result + noise * fract(sin(dot(texturePos.xy + noiseSeed, vec2(12.9898, 78.233))) * 43758.5453);
- // scanlines
- int coord = int(scanHorizontal);
- if (scanIntensity > 0.0 && mod(texturePos[coord], pixelSize[coord] * 2) > pixelSize[coord])
- result.r = max(result.r - scanIntensity, 0);
- result.g = max(result.g - scanIntensity, 0);
- result.b = max(result.b - scanIntensity, 0);
- // final brightness adjustment
- return result * (1 + brightness);
RAW Paste Data