- Glocken's administration, reached! It was once a bridge when it was still a space battle cruiser and still referred to as one now.
- So is there really a governor on the top floor…? Will you head for the governor's room, everyone?
- Talking to an dedicated NPC (mostly female)'s the standard to participate in official events, but GGO isn't rich, so it's done by machines.
- It would be nice if they actually localized those to Japanese…
- One can get real prizes by filling in one's real address and name. Like Sinon's model gun. Kirito's wavering, but I would do it right away.
- GGO's cashback system technically doesn't swap between in-game currency and Japanese yen, and sends it to an digital money account instead,
- so I guess it would be iffy whether credits in GGO would be subjected to the Payment Services Act.
- Expiry dates on virtual currency have been steadily adopted by online game portals these years, but that's influenced by that act.
- The Ha◯-coins and Gu◯◯Ho-coins I neglected have probably expired off too… (´・ω・`)
- Shino fought in GGO in the belief that she would get stronger as Sinon does, but she has been doubting that lately.
- And thus, she thought to wipe away those doubts through the incoming third BoB, but…
- Scared Kirito and calm Sinon at seeing those bruisers. The player messing with his shotgun's handgrip purposely really sets the mood, lol.
- Sinon! Pressed the Remove All Equipment button!
- The purpose of the changing room is to not forget to remove or wear anything when doing it one by one… or maybe it's just annoying, lol.
- Remove All Equipment → Change to Preset Equipment; it's just 2 buttons, see. Preset equipment are so convenient!
- That's just underwear on an avatar, who cares! I believe some people do think that, but when it's a VRMMO, it would be pretty miserable for
- even a guy to go into town with only a pair of undies on; rather, that guy just wouldn't… lol. Everyone, try it out if it's ever made!
- Well… it's in the city, so even if you take a harite to the face, your HP won't drop… (that's not the problem here)
- The《preliminary》written in the window means 予選. There seem to be other words that mean 予選 like《heat》,《elimination》, or《qualification》,
- but I don't understand the difference in nuance even after looking them up.
- Kirito's chasing Sinon for one of these reasons: ① There are still things he don't know, ② To apologize and be forgiven, or ③ Desperation…
- No, it's all of those! But still, to follow her even after being told "Don't follow me" three times, just as expected of his perseverance.
- Spiegel's here! He looks quite strong on the outside, huh. No, he truly is pretty strong, you know. He would have gotten far if he entered…
- The first fight of Block F in the prelims starts! The map's name,《Lost, Ancient Temple》would be《Lost Temple》in English and…
- No, I mean, there isn't any deep reason behind me pointing it out, but still…
- The opponent, 餓丸 (and read as Uemaru), uses the H&K G3A3 as his gun. One that's halfway between automatic and assault rifles…
- Or so I thought, but I'm not too sure what are the differences between those two in the first place.
- Assault rifles are categorized under automatic rifles, but I don't know if there's a clear boundary set there…
- Would it be okay to tell them apart simply based on their caliber?
- Anyway, Uemaru's G3 uses 7.62x51mm rounds, a size bigger than the 5.56x45mm for most assault rifles.
- The power behind each shot's high, but so is the recoil, making the spread far too large during full auto.
- Kirito's trying to pick up the sound of Uemaru moving through the grass from all the background noises in the field.
- It's a technique polished during SAO, used when he found the Ragout Rabbit too.
- The many red lines from Uemaru's G3 are the bullet lines of a full auto gun. Recoil, skill levels, and stats all contribute to the quavers.
- It's a game, so those can be determined. Strictly speaking, it's showing the path seconds after calculating them rather than predicting.
- Players can purposely fiddle with their muzzle to move the lines to make them hard to dodge, but there's no point if they can't hit anyway.
- Kayaba Akihiko once said, "The Dual Blades Skill is conferred onto the player with the greatest reaction speed among them all".
- That would be one's response speed, calculated by how fast signals are sent by a Nerve Gear (AmuSphere) into an user's mind,
- before being processed by the brain and sent out as commands for movement.
- This speed is determined by the time spent under a full dive environment and the user's brain's base affinity with the full dive machine.
- There are times when people with a low affinity would run into an incompatibility problem on the initial connection test.
- And so, the player with the highest score, totalled from both of those, among the ten thousand trapped in Aincrad happened to be Kirito.
- Even with prediction lines, it's questionable if those reflexes, capable of blocking bullets with a sword, are just plain player skill.
- There should be a limit placed on response speed if fairness were to be maintained in the game, but Kayaba chose not to do that.
- To Kayaba, SAO (and the The Seed Nexus) was not a mere game, but an entire world on its own, after all.
- And it's over with the Vorpal Strike that didn't get much chance to appear in the first season!
- …Well, I haven't been using Vorpal-chan much in Hollow Fragment either, though…
- Death Gun's behind! Scary, lol. That said, Kirito hasn't recognized this guy as Death Gun just yet.
- The《laughing coffin》emblem's back…! I love this scene, the BGM's synchronized so well that I end up watching it over and over again.
- It was "?" in the first episode, but Death Gun's role! Is played by the Hoshi Souichirou!
- It's a troublesome role full of heavy breathing between words and his performance truly portrayed its creepiness well!
- And episode 5 comes to an end just as Kirito's pupils narrow! Thank you for following along my commentary, see you again on episode 6!
- A defensive field, an equip to lessen the power of optical guns. They sorta have it just in case! QT What's on Kirito's and Sinon's waists?
kunori - Episode 5 Commentary (SAO II)
Tap Aug 4th, 2014 3,046 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data