Chain 224: Pacific Rim
Kuroji May 23rd, 2019 (edited) 96 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Chain 224: Pacific Rim
- Location: Free Choice
- Age: 26
- Identity: Drop-In
- Drawbacks: [+100] Numbers Never Lie
- [100/1100] Falling Down
- [500/1100] Hazmat Officer
- [1100/1100] Mysterious Blueprints
- This one's going to be short and sweet, so let me ask you all a theoretical question.
- If I can go toe to toe with Trigon while holding back so the heroes don't feel completely outshined, why the hell would a kaiju be remotely intimidating? Especially when I can tear apart their minds to find their location of origin and fly through it completely unassisted?
- In any case, the standard counter-Charm for an Anteverse full of Precursors is, of course, Fiendfyre.
RAW Paste Data