a guest Mar 26th, 2019 114 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- NAP = no attack policy
- This policy is in place to make sure the state can grow, if all of the top alliances are constantly at war the state will burn. In two weeks we will start state vs state events, meaning we will be facing other states just like ours in various competitions including full out wars. We must guarantee the survival and growth of our state, this is why nap (no attack policy) exists.
- Our current NAP policy goes like this: Monday-Friday you cannot attack the top 10 alliances ranked by power and Saturday-Sunday during the kill event you cannot attack the top 5 alliances ranked by power. If you are wondering how you can check the alliance power rankings, simply head on over to your base or world screen and tap on your power level at the top middle (the number to the left of your cash amount). Then you want to tap on “Rankings” , then “alliance power rankings”
- Here you will see a list of the top 100 alliances.
- In this list all you need to worry about is the top 10 and top 5. You cannot attack the top 10 alliances at all, from Monday to Friday, and you cannot attack the top 5 alliances Saturday - Sunday.
- Now onto farm alliances. First off, what is a farm account? A farm account is when a player creates a second, third, or fourth.. etc. account for the sole purpose of attacking it with their main account to transfer resources, making it a lot easier to stockpile resources on their main account.
- With that in mind, a farm alliance is an alliance made just for farm accounts, our farm alliance for 4Lt is called LTFarms and has the tag [LTF]. You can check whether or not an alliance has a farm alliance by navigating to their alliance home page. You can do so by clicking their name in the top 100 list and reading their message board. Their farm alliance should also have a message saying something along the lines of “this is the farm alliance for 4LT”.
- These farm alliances are also off limits.
- Thanks for reading and if you have any other questions please ask your R4/R5 Commanders.
RAW Paste Data