a guest Aug 5th, 2017 3,593 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- CITIZEN SCIENTIST: LOOP16 TURING TEST
- PHASE 2 FINAL VALIDATION
- THIS IS TEST A
- ID 952 OUT OF 1 244.
- ARG Questions from #arg-experts chat in NMS Discord.
- - What is your favourite vegetable?
- - Wat was teh last ting yu 8?
- - How long is a piece of string?
- - The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false. Is the first sentence true or false?
- - I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind. Is that funny? Why?
- - What colour is your favourite vegetable?
- - What do you do if you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
- - What does true nothingness look like?
- - There's a button that saves the planet but kills half the world population, do you press it and save the human race but kill half the population or do you ignore it and everyone
- - A hunter lives by a code to never hurt the people who contract him. He gets a contract to kill the contractor. What does the hunter do?
- - What will your own death look like?
- - On the 21st October, 2021, who was the President of the United States?
- - An amusement park sells 2 kinds of tickets. Tickets for children cost $1.50. Adult tickets cost $4. On a certain day, 278 people entered the park. On that same day the admission
- - fees collected totaled $792. How many children were admitted on that day? How many adults were admitted?
- - If you could go back in time and change one thing about your life, what would it be?
- - Why should we live?
- - What was the first question I asked? Can you repeat it?
RAW Paste Data