More Metatron feats
Darkgenerallord Nov 19th, 2017 114 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- And sometimes, the best defense really was a good offense.
- Malkuth threw everything at me and I threw everything right back. Waves of light with bursts of strange energy, consuming and pacifying them. Oddly colored sparks dancing with searing lightning across the surface of empty space and ionized air. Spikes and storms of violent matter took hits and bore through them, piercing blasts of power flashing through whatever was in their way, and everything between Malkuth and I began to fall apart.
- At the same time, my Elementals—the parts of me I had encompassed and now manifested in their familiar shapes—marched forward through it all like a small army. They were different now, the change a spiritual one instead of anything physical, because they were perfected in unity with both me and each other. Though the battlefield was rendered into chaos, they pushed forward.
- The moment they were close enough to touch him, however, Malkuth exploded into a mass of what I could only describe as probability clones—the odds of him trying to escape in a given direction granted not-quite physical form. They’d shatter, I could tell, falling to zero the moment they were caught, but if even one escaped, they’d turn out to be the real Malkuth. My Elementals immediately leapt into action, shifting and dividing as needed to reach their targets, but I stayed back, expecting a trick.
- Because of that, I noticed the subtle movement of space as one of the probability clones took a less conventional path, slipping through something I would have thought a portal had it not clung to his skin. I followed suit all the same, willing myself to be more of a constant than any of the principles that governed space, tying myself to Malkuth and remaining equidistant from him even as he moved. I recognized his target before he even appeared and reacted as he materialized above Autumn, pulling instead of allowing myself to be pulled.
- He swept a hand through her, but we were already in the wrong state, a shifted area of space that was disconnected from hers. His claws didn’t reach her, even as they swept cleanly through her body, and I reached out to grab him.
- We came apart, vanishing and reversing as I returned us to a previous position in space, drawing us back to the battlefield in an instant.
- Malkuth released a growl of frustration that rose into a scream as he unfolded, mass shifting away to reveal more mass, covering an impossible volume. I felt something activate, something shift, and figured it was probably a bomb.
- “Fine then,” He said, the words not of sound. “Be that way. I’ll settle for just the one, then.”
RAW Paste Data