- Fire n Ice tips, tricks and explanations:
- Fire n ice is actually one of the easier games in this marathon since it's basically just learning the puzzles by hard (for that use my video tutorial or the TAS video linked below).
- General informations: Once you start pushing an ice block or you start falling the character freezes and you have to wait until the block/s stop or you land to regain control of the character. When the character hits an enemy you have to start the level all over again. You can restart a level at any time by pressing Start and bringing up the menu. There is no game over and you can restart a level as many times as you want to.
- Cutscenes: you can skip cutscenes before and after the boss levels by pressing Start (World 1-10, 2-10, 3-10)
- Rewind function: the US version is lacking the rewind function from the Japanese version, so you have to restart the whole level when you do a mistake
- Moving enemies (World 2-10 boss level): Moving enemies can be very punishing since they have a small hitbox. Once you start moving an ice block all moving enemies are freezing immediately so make sure an enemy in his right spot when pushing an ice block so that it gets hit.
- Estimate: 13-15 minutes
- Video tutorial made by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCe8xJgHwFA
- TAS by Randil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdcHD1DzZBQ
- I wish I could say more but World 1-3 are actually pretty easy and the game starts getting interesting first with World 4.
- If there are any questions left you can contact me either on twitch.tv/pld90x , https://twitter.com/pld__ or Skype: ipek1990
- Good luck on the race :)
Fire n ice tips, tricks and explanations
a guest Apr 9th, 2015 21 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data