BookingWizz - change single day to multi day
a guest Jun 8th, 2013 137 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # first execute this sql query in phpmyadmin. Where last '1' - is the ID of the calendar which you want to convert to # multi day. Also adjust FIRST '1' if you want to change not DEFAULT calendar to multiday calendar..
- UPDATE `bs_services` SET `id` = '1', `type` = 'd' WHERE `id` = '1';
- # second query which has to be run in phpmyadmin:
- INSERT INTO `bs_service_days_settings` (
- `idService` ,
- `spots` ,
- `description` ,
- `img` ,
- `maxDays` ,
- `daysBefore` ,
- `startDay` ,
- `payment_method` ,
- VALUES (
- '1', '10', '', '', '10', '10', '0', 'invoice', '0'
- # the first '1' in VALUES row is the ID of the calendar, it is the same ID which you used in first statement as LAST '1'
RAW Paste Data