tinyevil May 29th, 2019 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [United States are not] being honest."
- Santiago said that even if the Obama administration is being honest, there is much more they should be honest about.
- He said that although American people have the right to know the details on what is happening in Syria, they don't have the right to know what the Obama administration is telling American troops.
- He said the war has gotten much, much more intense.
- Santiago argued that the White House has been able to portray themselves as "fair and responsible," despite them hiding behind anonymous sources to spin reality.
- "People will look at this and say, 'You're lying, don't you know that the Syrian President was a dictator? You just lied,'" Santiago said. "That's a lie."
- He also alleged that the Pentagon is pushing a narrative that the Obama administration is being soft on terrorism.
- Santiago described the "war on terror" as a "military coup."
- "They're trying to make the American people think they're weak and stupid and that they're stupid and stupid and stupid and weak and stupid and we just don't want to fight terrorism. There are no rational people, they said," Santiago explained. "And that's not true."
- He went on to say that as much as it was a good idea to take action in 2013 and 2014
RAW Paste Data