Before I go...
- I've come to make an announcement, Xi a bítch-åss motherfücker. He deleted my funposts.That's right, he took his yellow fücking quilly fingers out and deleted my funposts like the nígger he is, and he said his díck was t h i s b i g, and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on pastebin.com, Xi you got a small díck, it's the size of this walnut except way smaller.
- You know what the funny thing is about Xi Jingping looking like Winnie The Pooh? I mean besides people allowing him to enslave them? It’s how poorly he pulls that look off. Winnie The Pooh is literally the Platonic ideal of a cartoon bear.
- For those of who unfamiliar with that term, I’ll make it simple: somewhere in a dimension inaccessible to us there is a cartoon bear that looks as perfect as a cartoon bear can (among infinite other idealized forms of everything you can imagine). Winnie The Pooh is as close to being identical to this image as it is possible to be, therefore making him a very handsome and good looking bear. The thing about this is is that there is no transitory beauty here, like how a pretty parrot is not a pretty horse. So Xi not only fails at being a good looking human, he looks like a bear that wears no pants. I’d advise suicide for anyone being ruled by him
- It has been brought to my attention that there are chinamen here RIGHT NOW who have not been reminded in the last 30 seconds that Xi Jingping is a dum fathead who looks like Winnie The Pooh.
- Lets have a quick rundown on our bear and I'll let them decide how Xi stacks up next to him, because maybe that's unfair.
- 1. Winnie the Pooh is a fat bear that wears no pants
- 2. Winnie the Pooh enjoys hunny (honey) and his most famous adventure of all is the story of his retrieving hunny at great risk to himself from bees by pretending to be a raincloud and then enjoying the fruits of his labor obtained by the sweat of his brow
- 3. Winnie The Pooh (who looks like Xi Jingping) is not a communist
- 4. Winnie The Pooh has never once lost in a fight to cute little birds that he thought were threatening his power over the Hundred Acre Wood
- 5. Winnie The Pooh knows what he doesn't know and isn't afraid to ask for help from his frens, which he has
- 6. Winnie the Pooh's pal Gopher can innovate and knows the difference between high quality steel and pig iron
- 7. Winnie the pooh has never massacred citizens of the Hundred Acre wood with tanks
- 8. Winnie the Pooh maybe has a fat head but he's actually a very intelligent bear
- 9. Winnie The Pooh (who, again, looks like Xi Jingping if you put pants on him) is a beloved figure across all of the world and you can gage a man's character by what he thinks of Winnie
- Decide for yourself.
- Can you imagine looking like Winnie The Pooh? A bear that wears no pants. Now I'm a huge fan of Poohbear, but looking like him? What kind of buffoon would allow such a Winnie The Pooh nopantswearing son of a bítch to be the leader of even a local deli, let alone be his slave? I guess what I'm trying to say here is that Xi Jingping looks like Winnie The Pooh, a fat bear that wears no pants, and if I were his subject (slave) I'd kill myself.
RAW Paste Data