a guest Apr 24th, 2019 54 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006 (Amendment) Bill
- **Amend the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006 to permit the reception of air traffic communications.**
- **BE IT ENACTED by the Queen's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows: —**
- **1 Amendment**
- (1) The Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006 is amended by: —
- (a) Substituting “, or” for “.” in section 48(3A)(b); and
- (b) Inserting “(c) concerns the reception of civil air traffic communication.” to the end of section 48(3A).
- **2 Short title, Commencement, and Extent**
- (1) This Act may be cited as the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006 (Amendment) Act 2019.
- (2) This Act extends to the areas specified by section 118 of the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006.
- (3) This Act comes into force upon receiving Royal Assent.
- **Introduced by the Honourable /u/sam-irl on behalf of the People’s Movement.**
RAW Paste Data