- Date 2010-12-27 18:34:14
- From email@example.com
- To firstname.lastname@example.org
- Others MessageId: <4D18CE16.email@example.com>
- InReplyTo: 4D18C6EE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- London Stock Exchange is protected by heavy surveillance coverages
- (TrapWire) and predictive software.
- Sean Noonan wrote:
- > They haven't allowed the details to be released. All I've seen is the
- > London Stock Exchange and "The Guardian website has said shops, banks
- > and "iconic targets" in London were on a list of sites for bombing. "
- > -shopping centers and gov't buildings
- > On 12/27/10 10:56 AM, Fred Burton wrote:
- >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12081828
- >> They are alleged to have done this by carrying out reconnaissance,
- >> agreeing potential targets, downloading and researching materials and
- >> igniting and testing incendiary material.
- > --
- > Sean Noonan
- > Tactical Analyst
- > Office: +1 512-279-9479
- > Mobile: +1 512-758-5967
- > Strategic Forecasting, Inc.
- > www.stratfor.com
Trapwire Stratfor Email 4
theunpromisedone3 Aug 9th, 2012 1,301 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data