andrewspornalt Feb 16th, 2019 317 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The man held out a hand towards the approaching high orc.
- ‘Ruler’s Hands.’
- With that, the high orc bodyguard floated to the air as if grabbed by a giant, invisible hand.
- “Keu, krah?”
- It flailed its legs in the air.
- The sorcerer’s eyes became wide.
- Jinwoo moved the tip of his hands to the ground.
- The bodyguard was slammed to the ground. The strength of the fall cracked the floors.
- However, Jinwoo did not stop there.
- Just like the sorcerer had done to Son Gihoon, the E-rank Hunter raised the bodyguard to the air again.
- The high orc screamed while being bounced between the ceiling and the floor like a basketball, then was silenced when its head was nailed to the ceiling.
- Bits and pieces of the powdered ceiling fell to the ground. Looking at the swaying body of the high orc stuck to the ceiling, both the high orcs and the Hunters could not hide their shock.
RAW Paste Data