Journaling Template, 2018-10
- # DATE: (And possibly weight code wt_NNN) [Use +fmk for frameworkables/new technologies]
- Also: Pal for 3day or 7day if Monday/Sat/Sun.
- # DaySCOR: [e.g. DS30 for DaySCOR 3.0--how bad/great is this day]
- ## What makes it that number?
- ## What would make it e.g. a 4 if a 3? A 5 if a 4?
- # What are some fun things I could do today? List some hobby wanna-dos.
- Examples can be found in my Interests doc in Current. Things that
- align with my values, even if I have to force an interest in them.
- # What is my prayer for the day?
- # Did I get good rest last night? What is my rest / meditate plan?
- # What excites me right now? Do I have to force it, or is it full on?
- # What makes me sad right now? Do I have to force it, or is it full on?
- # What am I feeling? List them out first then expand.
- # TO-DO
- # Schedule
- - Morning: Weigh Wash Shave Dress Calplan Journal+FiStuff
- - 1 p.m. Reflect: Overambitious schedule? What is done so far?
- - 1-3:30 p.m.: Inertia builder: Do whatever you feel like as long as you
- put it on your list. Fun things first is OK.
- - Evening: Cat Litter Wash/Shower/etc. Sched. peek for next day
- # How are my goals doing? What are they? Do I have any visions of future
- self that I can work on or reflect on?
- # What's concerning me? What is weighing heavily on my mind?
- # Spirituality, Physicality, Mentality--how are they?
- # Stress levels: Am I in the grip today, or normative? What are the
- signs for my personality? How to get out?
- # What would be a risk I could take today?
- # What framework do I need most today? e.g. "How to stop stress eating"
- # Other:
- [by Marc Carson -- www.marccarsoncoaching.com]