Ideas for YuGiOh Falsebound Kingdom Randomizer
VyseOfLegends9002 Feb 14th, 2020 (edited) 101 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Dolphin version 3.0-232 doesn't crash the game.
- These are my ideas for a YuGiOh Falsebound Kingdom Randomizer. If you think you have the free time to make something like this, please let me know. I have zero coding experience so ideas like these are the best I can help with. Also all these Random Options should have an on or off. That way people can choose what they want Randomized. Example: Random Monster Teams, Both Player Only or Opponents Only. Don't want this option at all, don't click.
- #1 Random Monster Team for Each Character, Same for Opponents
- #2 Random Stats for Each Monster (Must be balanced correctly), Same for Opponents
- #3 Main Base and Main Enemy Base Location Random for Each Level
- #4 Randomize 1 of 4 Goals for Each Level. Defeat Main Enemy, Capture Main Enemy Base, Defeat All Enemies, or Capture All Bases(Capture All Bases includes any Neutral Bases)
- #5 Random Time Limit (Seriously, the game has a time limit for each level, but it's almost never an issue. TIME to make it something to someTIMES look out for.)
- #6 Random Rewards. Capturing Bases and Level Completion Rewards
- #7 Random Items. Shops, Random Rewards, and Items Opponents have in Battle
- #8 Random Level Order (Except the Last Level always stays as the Last Level.)
- #9 Random Monster Ring Size. Small, Medium, or Large
- #10 Randomize Music Pool (Maybe add more music from other YuGiOh games into the Music Pool Later on.)
- Things to Remove to have more Data to work with.
- #1 Remove Requirement to Unlock Joey. Just have Joey unlocked at the start.
- #2 Remove Konami Code. Yeah, I know that's sounds wrong, but it'd kill a lot of the points of having Randomized Items, Rewards, and all that sense the code just gives you money eveytime you use it.
- #3 Remove Challenge Mode. It doesn't really matter how you randomize the game, Challenge Mode would just end up being the same overall. You'd mostly use the Dark Magician Family, The 2 Harpy Ladies, or the 3 Blue-eyes White Dragons. 10 Battles, 5 difficulties, and 3 characters. That's removing 150 battles with of data Basically. My guess is that's about 1/6 or 1/8 of the whole game that's unneeded. I'm probably wrong, but the point is that mode is unneeded for a Randomizer.
- #4 Removing the Awesome Intro (Before the Main Menu)...Please don't unless it's absolutly needed at somepoint.
- Version 1
- Have Joey Unlocked Right Away, Remove the Story Completion Requirememts
- Remove Konami Code
- Remove Challenge Mode
- Random Monster Team for Each Character
- Random Stats for Each Monster
- Main Base and Main Enemy Base Locations Random for Each Level
- Rando Currently Only Works for Yugi's Story
- Version 1.??? Any Bug Fixes that are needed
- Version 2
- Random Rewards
- Random Items. An Option to have God Monster Items in or out of the game completely.
- Random Time Limit
- Version 2.??? Any Bug Fixes that are needed
- Version 3
- Rando now works for all 3 Stories
- Version 3.??? Any bug Fixes that are needed
- Version 4
- Randomizes 1 of 4 Goals for Each Level
- Random Monster Ring Size
- Version 4.??? Any Bug Fixes that are needed
- Version 5
- Option to Remove Story Cutscenes
- Random Level Order
- Version 5.??? Any Bug Fixes that are needed
- Version 6
- Pre-set Difficulty Options*
- Randomize Music Pool
- Version 6.??? Any Bug Fixes that are needed
- *Here's the Difficulty Options. All Cutscenes are Off. You can still choose if you want the Random Music Pool or not.*
- Easy: Random Monster Teams (Both), Random Monster Stats, Random Rewards, Random Items (God Monster Items are In)
- Normal: All of Easy, but God Monster Items are Out, Random Main Base and Main Enemy Base, Random Monster Ring Size
- Hard Mode: All of Normal and Set every other option On
RAW Paste Data