a guest Oct 23rd, 2019 115 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How did you find out about Anubis RP?
- From a guy I used to play with on Pixelated RP. Hightower
- What is your age and nationality?
- 34, American.
- What is your primary characters role? [EMS/Civilian/Police]
- Unsure at the moment. I've played multiple characters across police, civilian, and criminal roles. I am going to see what the city offers and what is needed. I am playing with a couple RL friends and our characters stories will closely follow one another so that might dictate where I go.
- What is your primary character’s backstory and characteristics?
- Domninick Hawke is a former criminal attorney who left his firm as a practicing litigator to become a consultant. Hes hard nosed and has a keen eye and values attention to detail. He likes to think he can play off the stupidity of both the criminals and the police of the city to make sure he comes out on top. He has a nasty smoking habit, but doesn't drink after it almost cost him his firm, and his first marriage.
- You are hanging out with your friends and a car pulls up behind you, someone gets out with their gun drawn on you. The person tells you to put your hands up or else they will kill you, they then ask for you to get in the vehicle. What would you say and do in this situation?
- I would comply, fearing my life I would put my hands up, and enter the vehicle. I would offer something to the kidnappers to negotiate being released, but wouldnt result to force. Its just not Doms way.
- Do you understand acting salty to officers when arrested and rushing them to process you is not considered valid RP, that “breaking character,” or acting “immature” even when someone appears to have broken rules around you, is punishable?
- Absolutely. Never break character to matter what. If someone else does, I try to guide them back towards RP or ignore them.
- When is a good time to break character?
- Never in game, unless its a community meeting or something that is declared OOC by staff.
- What should you do if you’re arrested by the police and you lose power during the process?
- Send them a message on discord mobile, let them know the situation and arrange to return to their custody when your power returns.
- If you’re robbing a store with a hostage, how would your character deal with the police and the situation at hand if surrounded?
- He wouldnt rob a store. But...if another character did, they would negotiate for safe passage to the getaway vehicle by trading the life and safety of the hostage. He would make sure he kept his gun on the hostage until he was safely to his vehicle, then jump in and speed off.
- Do you stream, use YouTube, or other social media? If so, can you tell us about it?
- Yes I sometimes stream. Twitch.tv/allupinthat I havent been to active as of late.
- Please explain why meta gaming is bad
- It ruins the fun, wastes peoples time, and most importantly subverts the experience that the server admins/staff are trying to deliver. I have had this experience personally as a Dev and it annoys the hell out of me. I'll never engage in it.
RAW Paste Data