a guest Jan 20th, 2019 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 18 [M4F] [Melbourne, Australia] *record scratch* *freeze frame* Yep. That's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.
- Hi! You can call me J!
- To understand me better, we must go to the beginning.
- It all started in a small town in country Victoria where I was raised by highly religious, very strict parents. I was heavily sheltered by my parents, barely being allowed to meet up with the few childhood friends I had, of which none were girls. I was home-schooled up until year 10 where I went to a proper high school. The combination of these led to me being not only somewhat socially awkward, especially around girls, but having moderate social anxiety too. The three years I spent in high school were a huge blessing as they taught me how to function socially, to the point where when I started university I could comfortably make friends, and coincidentally the majority of those friends were female. However, 5 weeks into uni I decided to take a gap year for my own personal wellbeing, self-improvement, and enjoyment.
- So why am I here? I'm here because I want to be ready for the day when shit goes down for real. As my gap year comes to a close, the pressure of uni and the interpersonal relationships that will happen there looms closer every day. I'm sure that I could get myself laid eventually, and I want to be prepared for that moment. I just want practice, I guess. The whole anxiety behind sex (or more particularly, being an inexperienced virgin) I believe is a huge mental block stopping me from getting anywhere with a girl.
- In case you haven't guessed already, I'm not good with girls. At all. I guess the same can be said about most of the posters here. My dad was a notorious player, and it seems that in this case, the apple, instead of falling close to the tree that made it, was smashed by legendary Australian cricketer Don Bradman, flying way past the stands and scoring an instant 6. I can talk to them, but any advances on the girls I liked would be instantly rejected.
- And that's totally fine. I get it. If someone isn't attracted to me there's no way to really change it. In general, I'm really oblivious to hints and awkward, but I'm improving every day.
- So here's a little about me:
- 18 (bordering on 19)
- 180cm/66kg (That's 5'11"/146lbs for the Imperial aficionados)
- I own my own car and have a license
- Brown eyes and brown curly hair
- You'll often see me with a very short (but longer than stubble) beard
- Most of my mates consider me to be pretty good looking and are actually very surprised I've never had a girlfriend yet
- I have a lot of hobbies, including photography, gaming, cooking, and much more
- Drug and disease free (except for weed which I dabble in, albeit extremely rarely)
- What am I looking for? Honestly, anyone that's willing to teach me. I want to know what I'm doing and how to do it. The only requirements I have is that you're <40 years old, DDF (weed is fine), and that you're at least reasonably fit/HWP.
- Thank you and I look forward to any responses!
RAW Paste Data