Walnut-Indifference Part I
- >Hexferry didn't understand her. Looking over at Amata from across her seat at their dinner table, Hexferry didn't understand why such a beautiful and talented moth pony like her would lower herself to have the occupation of a maid.
- >Amata raising up her hoof to pick up her cup of coffee, and take a sip looked a little concerned as Hexferry continued to glare at her without end.
- >Setting down the coffee cup Amata then asked Hexferry with concerned in her voice "What is wrong?", and Hexferry responding in a clear voice to Amata question asked "Why do you choose to be a asked when your so talented Amata?".
- >Putting on a smile and laughing Amata then responded saying "Its a long story Hexy. Do you want to hear it?", and Hexferry nodding her head yes.
- >Then opening her mouth Hexferry said "Well it all begun when I was a filly..."
RAW Paste Data Copied