Evince remote printing error
- When printing _remotely_ though Evince (or Adobe Acrobat or Sumatra on Windows), the printer leds light but it prints nothing. Then system-config-printer queue says the job is completed. I can see the non printed file on the list of "completed" jobs.
- The local system can print through Evince normally.
- I can print the pdf _remotely_ with the lp command and with Okular (from Windows or GNU).
- The _local_ system is GNU (Trisquel 6).
- The _remote_ systems are Windows (Windows XP, 7, 8) and GNU w/linux (Trisquel 6 and Ubuntu 13.04).
- When i reprint the job (on system-config-printer), the same thing happens (blinking leds on the printer for a couple of seconds but no printout).
- When i recover the job (on system-config-printer) and open it locally with Evince, I can print the file normally
- How can i diagnose a problem on cups that gives no error message?
- As reported in:
RAW Paste Data