Urien S2 BETA Changes
a guest Dec 16th, 2016 9,336 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Urien Season 2 BETA Changes
- -b.HK is df.HK now.
- Now when we want to step back for anti-crossup st.HK there will be no more random b.HK.
- -st.MP startup is 7f. +6 on hit.
- 1 frame slower but now there is st.MP cr.MP combo on regular hit!
- -cr.MP is +5 on hit now.
- So Urien still have cr.LP->st.MP CH combo.
- -cr.HP startup is 7f. 2nd hit out on 9f(10?)
- Right now there is punishes of something like MAX RANGE slides which is usally -7 for a decent damage. Also can combo
- cr.LP/st.MP on CH without meaty! Sick! And 2nd hit which is anti air comes out faster.
- -cr.MP is +1 on block.
- Better then 0 ^_^
- -st.HK HOLD is now +2 on block and almost no pushback.
- There is a reason to do meaty st.HK HOLD instead of st.HP HOLD for no recovery people. If opponent blocks there is a mixup!
- -cr.MK is +2 on block and +4 on hit.
- Urien get a new good pressure/meaty(?) tool. Can combo into cr.LP and CH combo into cr.MP! Sweet!
- -j.LK now can crossup and +12 on hit.
- So now it`s easy to confirm into cr.HP for a decent damage!
- -Active VSkill gives you more V-Gauge for using armor.
- HK Shoulder gives about 90% of V-bar if you armored about 100 damage. HP Headbutt about same.
- EX Shoulder gives you about 1 bar and 20% of second. So gain from recieved damage is same but gain for using armor is way more.
- -Aegis Reflector exist on screen about 2 secs longer.
- -MP Headbutt is changed.
- Its still +4 on max range/meaty but loops are gone because spacing for +4 is different. At least old loops.
- -Oki from forward throw is way worse on midscreen.
RAW Paste Data