- Unlock (Remove) SIM PIN Code – Xsimlock 2.1
- Finally there is a reliable solution how to remove PIN code for your SIM! If you do not remember the code or, say, you have found a SIM card, you can unlock PIN number in two ways:
- If you know the number
- When you know the number, just enter it (including country code) into the program’s field and click “Unlock”. It will contact necessary servers and do the job automatically. After you see sucess message, just turn on the phone with the SIM card and it will not ask for PIN code anymore!
- If you do not know the number
- There is also an option to simply use the numbers printed on the card. Search for them and input in the program. Everything else is the same: after several seconds you will unlock your SIM.
- The program works in all countries and you do not need to connect the phone to your computer. If you want to set the PIN requirement back on, go to phone settings, input anything in the field for the old number and then choose a new one.
- DOWNLOAD LINK : http://raresoftwares.org/unlock-remove-sim-pin-code-xsimlock-2-1/
- 1. Enter the phone number or code on the card. Click “Unlock” and wait.
- 2. Restart your phone with the SIM in it.
Unlock (Remove) SIM PIN Code – Xsimlock 2.1
WalkingDead Dec 15th, 2013 2,096 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data