- OriginLab OriginPro v9.1 SR2
- OriginLab, a leading publisher of data analysis and graphing software, announced the release of OriginPro version 9.1. The new version includes a set of features and enhancements that were developed based on customer feedback and industry demand. Origin and OriginPro are used by more than 500,000 registered customers worldwide, spanning Fortune Global 500 companies, research institutions, and colleges and universities across various disciplines including physics, chemistry, biology, pharmacology, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Origin 9.1 provides more than 200 new features and improvements to version 9.0, which was released in 20112 year. Among the key enhancements in version 9.1 are new graph types, including Grouped Box Chart and Column/Bar Plot, Piper Diagram, 3D Ternary Surface Plot, 3D Waterfall Plot, 100% Stacked Column/Bar Plot, and Marginal Histogram/Box Chart. Several time-saving features are also included, such as Batch Plotting to create duplicate graphs from other worksheets and columns, Batch Analysis on multiple data plots using interactive gadgets, copying and pasting analysis operations to new data, and a custom worksheet header row for quickly assigning and editing column formulas.
- Another key feature in Origin 9.1 is a redesigned graph axis dialog. The new tree-based dialog design provides a number of additional advanced options for graph customization, including multiple axis breaks with customizable break gaps and break indicators, user-defined axes scales, and tick label tables, which are particularly useful for grouped data plots. The latest version also introduces auto-positioning of labels in graphs, with the ability to add leader lines and to place labels arbitrarily such as attaching to data plot, to axes, or at fixed positions within the graph layer. New data analysis features include Akima Spline interpolation, Lowess and Loess smoothing, and several improvements to existing analysis tools.
- OriginPro contains all of the Origin 9.1 features, as well as new tools for Partial Least Square Regression, additional Power & Sample Size tests, an Orthogonal Distance Regression algorithm for Nonlinear Curve Fitting, a tool to fit and rank multiple fitting models, and a gadget to perform 2D integration over a region of interest.
- Significant enhancements available in Origin 9.1 span all major areas of the software. New features and improvements include:
- • New Graph Types, including Grouped Box Charts, Grouped Column/Bar Plots, 3D Waterfall Plot, 3D Ternary Surface Plot, Piper Diagram, Marginal Histogram/Box Chart
- • Improved Polar Plot
- • Multiple Axis Breaks, User-Defined Axis Scale, Multiple Special Tick Labels
- • Smart Labeling: Auto-positioning of Data Labels
- • Batch Plotting
- • Formula Label Row in Worksheets
- • Batch Analysis using Gadgets
- • Copy and Paste Analysis Operations
- • Partial Least Square Regression
- • Akima Spline Interpolation, Lowess and Loess Smoothing
- OS......: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64-BiT)
- Size....: 579MiB
- Archive.: WinRar - Added Recovery Record
- Language: English
- Fix.....: Patch -Kur@
- Mirror(s) - Links Interchangeable
OriginLab OriginPro v9.1 SR2
4shar1ng Feb 11th, 2014 469 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data