Quietess May 19th, 2017 (edited) 2,648 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- === How to join ===
- Send an application including the board you're from; /a/, /v/ or /vg/ (whichever board you visit the most.) And make sure you apply to the right guild. Don't apply to an /a/ guild if you're somebody that frequents /v/ more, and don't apply to a /v/ guild if you frequent /a/ more. http://i.imgur.com/lgAfiVa.png
- >can I get an invite pls
- No, you have to apply yourself and wait for your application to be accepted.
- === READ THIS YOU FUCKING RETARD ===
- State which board you are from in your application (No, seriously, do this, or you're not getting in). Literally all you have to do is state the board, it isn't a job application, people aren't going to remember your witty application line. Just put the board, that's it.
- === Want your guild added to this list? ===
- Then say something in the thread. Include which board, your server, and any other requirements.
- >whats the most alive guild/server
- Hard to tell, but the rule of thumb is that if you want to roleplay or a friendly atmosphere, go to Velika, if you want a hardcore atmosphere, check out Kaiator.
- Of all the guilds on the list, Touch Fluffy Tail of Kaiator is the most alive.
- === NA Guilds ===
- >Kaiator - PvP65
- /a/ - Touch Fluffy Tail
- >Velika - RP/PvE
- /vg/ - Dump
- === EU Guilds ===
- >Killian - PvP
- /vg/ - Dump
RAW Paste Data