- Q: What are you doing?
- A: I am simulating runs that are on or close to 1:49 pace through Misty. This will better prepare me for these situations when they actually happen.
- Q: Why not just do the runs?
- A: Because 1:49 pace runs are extremely rare. When I get one, I want to make sure I take advantage of it.
- Q: What does "take advantage of it" refer to?
- A: First, executing menus and movement properly. Second, taking necessary risks and avoiding unnecessary ones. For example, in what situations should I force Silph red bar? I don't know this right now, and I want to find out before spending hours resetting.
Pokemon Red 1:49 simulations FAQ
Exarion Dec 24th, 2014 (edited) 259 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data