a guest Jan 19th, 2019 81 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1: Learn how people are inferior to you
- 2: Develop a love for your architectural ancestr
- 3: Develop a taste in fine jewelry/wine/cheese
- 4: Embrace yourself. Speak with elegance and chivalry as per your culture.
- 5: Learn the art of deception/smooth talk
- 6: Learn to not give TWO SHITS about others opinions
- 7: Express your heritage in conversational topics
- 8: When all else fails, remember that there's still a monarchy that was once roman territory and you can attempt to gain nobility there
- 9.And remember, crime can be classy too. For example: The mafia, Grand theft, Mercenary work,
- 10: Only fight when attacked/your honor comes into question.
- 11: Don't be afraid to not fight back just to sue the attacker into the poverty they deserve
- 12: Dress for success, fights in a good suit/trench coat look better.
- 13: Shoes and accesories mean a lot in our culture; it proves you can enjoy the auxillary things.
- 14: Keep yourself well-groomed, nice hair is one of the most attractive features.
- 15: Love your unique traits; what may be technically a disorder can make you look glorious
- 16: If an authority figure is wrong they do not need that authority.
- 17: Rome is better than everything. Period.
- 18: It is always appropriate to smile/giggle at the letter L.
- 19: A true man has a good handshake.
- 20: Sleep is imperative to a healthy mental state.
- 21: Insanity in the individual is rare, but in groups and epochs it is mandatory.
- 22: Admire piano and pipeorgan music for their glory.
- 23:What most would call insanity is but an over acuteness of the senses.
- 24: Breaking Benjamin even sounds good in its acoustic form.
- 25: Edgar Allen Poe. Enough hasbeen said.
- 26: Be efficient.
- 27: An armed citizen is a safe citizen.
- 28: Intelligence can be the best weapon.
- 29: A clever man with his hands can easily best a fool with his knife.
- 30: The hands distract while the feet move.
- 31:Treat those below you well and they will serve you well.
- 32: If someone assaults your tastes, remind them of all of their faults.
- 32a: Unless they're doing it over an agreed flaw.
- 32b: Esp. they assault it citing something poorly.
- 33: Ridley Scott is reigning king of sci-fi.
- 34: James Cameron has no talent.
- 35: If it exists, there is a fan base of it.
RAW Paste Data