Andy Barrett (Ossdoff) Sharigan Application
a guest Mar 18th, 2019 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Key: Ossdoff
- Character: Andy Barrett
- Skill(or transformation): Sharigan
- How well do you know the source material?(obviously not relevant if it's a transformation): Zero familiarity, although I have a somewhat basic idea behind it and I have a couple people helping me out with writing it, and if accepted, I will do the requisite research.
- Reasoning: Andy saw a woman who was, for all intents and purposes, a sister to him, get nearly killed by a fisherman over a misunderstanding. She gets up and tries to fight him again. Andy, heavily wounded, tries to get in the way, but a man named Mercury throws him right out of the cave they were fighting in. His "sister", for all he knows, could be getting killed in there, and he's blocking the way.
- What is the moment: Andy and Akashi, a ghost woman who he loves like a sister, got into a fight with two fishermen. Andy ended up injured, and Akashi nearly died to the fisherman captain. She got up, though, and tried to kill him again. Andy tries to get in the way, but as stated above, Mercury throws him out. Andy is upset and traumatized by the prospect of losing his second sister*, and he thinks Mercury can't understand the burden he undertakes in trying to protect her. He wants to keep her safe, but he absolutely failed at it.
- *: He had a biological sister when he was younger, by the name of Annie. She ended up dead, and he blamed himself heavily for it.
RAW Paste Data