Show tables without primary keys
koldaev Sep 17th, 2019 85 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- select tab.table_schema as database_name,
- from information_schema.tables tab
- left join information_schema.table_constraints tco
- on tab.table_schema = tco.table_schema
- and tab.table_name = tco.table_name
- and tco.constraint_type = 'PRIMARY KEY'
- where tco.constraint_type is null
- and tab.table_schema not in('mysql', 'information_schema',
- 'performance_schema', 'sys')
- and tab.table_type = 'BASE TABLE'
- -- and tab.table_schema = 'sakila' -- put schema name here
- order by tab.table_schema,
RAW Paste Data