- Bernie is the only 2020 candidate who [cautioned us about the war in Iraq,](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_om-x323Em0) and he was absolutely right.
- He also [talked about the dangers of climate change more than 30 years ago,](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj8-D1flRdg) and he was absolutely right again.
- In fact, [his message has been *incredibly* consistent for decades.](https://youtube.com/watch?v=RU3NKvvxcSs)
- He has demonstrated that he will do the right thing and fight for people, whether it's easy or hard. From [protesting segregation](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTZgerssSrU) to [fighting for LGBT rights,](https://youtube.com/watch?v=fARW2YwerTc) he was on the right side even when people warned him that it could end his political career. He has shown that he genuinely cares about people and he has shown that he will stand on his principles. There's no other candidate who has a record like him and there's no other candidate who deserves our trust as much as he does. Bernie has been fighting for us every day of his life since before most of us were born.
- The fact that he's such a good candidate makes it even more upsetting that [the media constantly makes baseless attacks on his character,](https://youtu.be/3ZhkKATtqtU) or [omits him from coverage altogether.](https://imgur.com/a/VyNVA8D) Someone put the data together recently and [the news mentions Biden *four times* as much as Bernie](https://i.redd.it/8zgsck6p39041.jpg) despite similar polling numbers. They also mention Warren more than twice as much and they even mention Buttigieg more often despite the fact that he's polling in single digits. Mainstream media is giving him such bad coverage that [Fox News viewers are more likely to support Bernie than MSNBC viewers are.](https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-viewers-more-likely-to-support-bernie-sanders-than-msnbcs-2019-5) Yup, they're trying to rig this election [just like the last one.](https://www.salon.com/2016/03/30/10_ways_the_democratic_primary_has_been_rigged_from_the_start_partner/) So of course they'll do their best to downplay the fact that [Bernie has the most supporters by far](https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/02/us/politics/2020-democratic-fundraising.html) and he also has [overwhelming support amongst young voters.](https://i.redd.it/ybarwig9v5u31.jpg) And they're *definitely* not going to tell you that [a recent Emerson poll found that Bernie is the *only* candidate beating Trump in a nationwide head-to-head.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFnQrCVBFBc)
- The [other candidates](https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/24/elizabeth-warren-not-progressive) just [don't stack up.](https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/11/22/pete-buttigieg-just-shill-corporations-and-donor-class)
- If anyone wants to learn more about Bernie I would recommend watching [a speech](https://youtu.be/jYBKZ7DPkkQ?t=2901) or [an interview,](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O-iLk1G_ng) and I'd definitely suggest that you [read his campaign plans.](https://berniesanders.com/issues/) I'd also recommend checking out the Bernie subreddits, r/SandersForPresident, r/WayOfTheBern and r/OurPresident, as well as r/MobilizedMinds.
- The media won't give Bernie fair coverage, so we have to. Support Bernie in any way you can, and get the word out as much as possible. Let people know that the media is covering him up, and tell them who he really is. Get people registered to vote and remind them to vote in the primaries. If we all work together we can do this!
- • • • • • • •
- If anyone would like to copy this post, [here's a pastebin link :)](https://pastebin.com/X4wWZpbb)