LED PCB board china manufacturer
zbqalex Aug 20th, 2019 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- LED means light-emitting diode，PCB means printed Circuit board
- So, led pcb is printed circuits board for light emitting diode. Currently in order to provide LED lighting’s life, LED lighting factory always use
- Metal core PCB for solder the LEDs Chip to the Circuit boards!
- As Metal Core PCB means the base material for PCB is metal, but not normal FR4-
- CEM1-3, etc, and currently what the metal used are Aluminum, Copper alloy.
- MCPCBs are used instead of traditional FR4 or CEM3 PCBs because of the ability to
- efficiently dissipate heat away from the components. This is achieved by using a
- Thermally Conductive Dielectric Layer.
- The main difference between a FR4 board and MCPCB is the thermally conductive
- dielectric material in the MCPCB. This acts as a thermal bridge between the IC components
- and metal backing plate. Heat is conducted from the package through the metal core to an
- additional heat sink. On the FR4 board the heat remains stagnant if not transferred by a
- topical heatsink. According to Avago’s white paper a MCPCB with a 1W LED
- remained near an ambient of 25C, while the same 1W LED on a FR4 board reached 12C over ambient.
- Aluminium PCB Construct:
- Circuit layer
- Aluminum substrate
RAW Paste Data