HM:StH Any% Fishy Story Notes
g_heinz Dec 10th, 2017 (edited) 218 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
- Any% Fishy Story Notes
- [Updated 25 Mar 2020]
- - Joe needs 100AP total, Kurt 160AP. This totals 11 interactions for Joe, 16 for Kurt
- - Gift Joe berries, med herbs, or medium fish; gift Kurt berries, med herbs, flowers, or walnuts. Don't use (green) herbs as gifts, as you need to collect them for the end of the run
- - When you reach 30AP with Kurt and enter the Carpenter's area, you will trigger AS CS1, so be prepared to skip it
- - Kurt receives 9AP from providing him the herbs, so get him to just 151AP with gifting/talking
- - If you dig up any minerals during the initial till, you can either sell them immediately to buy the corn (skip part-time work), or save them to make up for crop loss. They are: Blue Rock (90G), Copper Ore (40G), Iron Ore (60G), Limestone (40G), Rare Metal (180G)
- - Follow the chart below for strats in event of rainy season crop loss:
- - Especially if you lose crops, make sure you use the 4-fish cutscene to get medium fish to sell. They are also easier to tell apart from garbage than small fish.
- Date lost # lost G short Sell
- 17-19 1 50G 1 Fish M
- 17-19 2 410G fish+minerals
- 21 1 - -
- 21 2 170G 3 Fish M
- - Goddess Questions: POSITIVE
- - Spring 2
- > Fill watering can, till the whole first plot. If you get minerals totaling 140G or more, keep them; otherwise, toss.
- > If mineral strats, sell at Carpenter's; otherwise, do part-time work, brushing 5 animals (4 horse+cow)
- > Buy 8 corn seeds; return home, plant, and water, then sleep.
- - Water everyday. Harvests will be Spring 12, 16, 20, 24, and 28. If you lost no crops in rainy season, start watering only 6 of the 8 corn after the 4th harvest and harvest only those 6.
- - Go see Joe and Kurt at the Carpenter's area everyday except Tue/Thu. Intro+gift both. Sleep any rainy day.
- - Don't pocket gifts; rather pickup+gift both Joe and Kurt.
- - Start collecting (green) herbs whenever you see them. Need 10 total.
- - Once Joe is at least 92AP, on a Tue or Thu go to the Lake and obtain the old rod. Gift+talk Joe, catch 4 fish (prefer medium), then exit and re-enter the area to trigger the Silver Fish story. Exit and re-enter one more time to trigger the Super Rod cutscene.
- - Depending on Spring mild rain, you may not have the fishing rod by the time of your last harvest, but that's okay.
- - Once you have completed your last harvest and have the fishing rod, on a Monday or Friday:
- > Sell at Ronald's (Villa if selling fish to account for crop loss)
- > Buy Super Rod at Louis's
- > Head to the Lake. Catch 6 large fish.
- > Gather extra herbs if necessary (can check Goddess pond, but it's slow to skip the cutscene)
- > At sundown, exit and re-enter the Lake area to trigger CS4
- > If you didn't get all 6 large fish, catch the remainder after CS4, then head home and sleep
- - On the next Tuesday or Thursday, go to the Carpenter's area to trigger CS5.
- - Continue gifting Kurt. After CS7 triggers, give him the 10 herbs at the Carpenter's area on the next non-Tue/Thu.
- - At least 3 days after CS7, if Kurt is at 160AP, CS8 will trigger.
- - Sleep until the next full moon (14/15/29/30), triggering CS8 on that day. Head to the Lake, wait for nightfall, then catch the Silver Fish.
- - Head home, sleep 7 times, then exit the house to complete the ending.
RAW Paste Data