- After you logged off IRC, I responded to you while half-awake.
- <metadept> sooooo it's that fun time again where we break a bunch of things
- <metadept> and i'm curious whether anyone playing on nightly/unstable has noticed broken things that need to be fixed before stable
- <Mackinz> Well, metadept, I am glad you asked.
- <Mackinz> The framerate for me is pretty crappy in Unstable.
- <Mackinz> I haven't tested much at all because of said framerate, but I hypothesize it has something to do with monster AI because the lag seemed to dissipate as I climbed a tower away from enemies.
- <Mackinz> Which brings me to another issue: the lack of neutral creatures on a planet. Again, I have only played for like half an hour, but it felt like everything moving on that planet wanted to kill me... because it did.
- <Mackinz> The game definitely needs more neutral-until-provoked enemies, and the lack of them is "broken" for me.
a guest Nov 30th, 2015 36 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data