- Transcript of element14 Live Technical Chat
- General Info
- Chat start time Feb 29, 2012 7:47:58 AM EST
- Chat end time Feb 29, 2012 7:55:52 AM EST
- Duration (actual chatting time) 00:07:53
- Operator Kelvin
- Chat Transcript
- info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
- info: Welcome to element14 Live Technical Chat, you are now chatting with 'Kelvin' , how may I help you?
- ryantheleach: Hi, I was wondering why there are 2 listings for the raspberry pi on your website?
- ryantheleach: http://au.element14.com/raspberry-pi/raspbrry-chipset/chipset-raspberry-pi-model-b/dp/2081347
- ryantheleach: http://au.element14.com/raspberry-pi/raspbrry-pcba/sbc-raspberry-pi-model-b/dp/2081185
- Kelvin: Ok the 2081185 is the Pi as most people want it, the other is the main IC itself, only suitable for people who design their own PCB's
- Kelvin: Is there anything else I can help with?
- ryantheleach: so, your saying that the one ending in 347 which is more expensive then the board, is *just* the chip
- ryantheleach: if this is the case, id reccommend contacting the customers which have purchased it, as it is NOT obvious that it is only the broadcom chip...
- Kelvin: I suspect we will be doing, I have passed this onto my Supervisors already
- ryantheleach: ok thankyou
- ryantheleach: also, is there any way i can tell whether i got in quick enough to receive a board on the first batch? or whether i will be put to back order?
- Kelvin: You will need to call the sales team I'm afraid
- ryantheleach: ok, thanks for the help
- ryantheleach: bye
ryantheleach Feb 29th, 2012 244 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data