- Wallace Community College website hacked by SEPO
- Wallace Community College (WCC), formally known as George C. Wallace State Community College, is a two-year institution of higher learning located in Dothan, Alabama. The college enrolls 3,958 students and has been accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools since 1969. As of 2009, the college has three campuses: the Wallace Campus in Dothan, the Sparks Campus in Eufaula, and the Fort Rucker Center.
- Location Dothan, Alabama 31.31745°N 85.46460°W
- Target: http://www.wallace.edu
- Host IP: 18.104.22.168
- Web Server: Apache/2.2.6 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8g PHP/5.2.5
- Powered-by: PHP/5.2.5
- DB Server: MySQL >=5
- Resp. Time(avg):506 ms
- Current User: web_mysql@localhost
- Sql Version: 5.0.45-community-nt-log
- Current DB: posts
- System User: web_mysql@localhost
- Host Name: WebServer104
- Installation dir:C:\www\mysql5
- DB User & Pass: root:2131c78c7b366ba7:localhost
- Data Bases: information_schema
- Full text here: http://virtualsepo.blogspot.com/2012/02/wallace-community-college-website.html
- Follow my blog to be first informed about hacks!
- Follow me on twitter @anon_4freedom
Wallace Community College website hacked by SEPO
sepo Feb 12th, 2012 227 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data