- root@debian:/home/marek/kio-gdrive/build# cmake - KPimGAPI DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`qtpaths --install-prefix` .. > d.txt
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:32 (find_package):
- By not providing "FindKPimGAPI.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
- asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "KPimGAPI",
- but CMake did not find one.
- Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KPimGAPI"
- (requested version 5.5.0) with any of the following names:
- Add the installation prefix of "KPimGAPI" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
- "KPimGAPI_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If
- "KPimGAPI" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
- been installed.
RAW Paste Data