- March 29th, 2014: Demo 3
- - A NEW GAME WILL NEED TO BE STARTED DUE TO A SMALL CHANGE MADE IN HOW THE GAME HANDLES SOMETHING IN THE INTRODUCTION. IF YOU DO NOT START A NEW GAME, A LATER EVENT WILL NOT WORK.
- - SOME EVENTS WERE CHANGED IN DEMO 3 WHICH REQUIRE A NEW GAME TO BE STARTED. IF YOU DON'T LISTEN NOW YOUR GAME WILL BE FUCKED UP.
- * MAKE
- * A
- * FUCKING
- * NEW
- * GAME
- - A language pack system was introduced, where players can swap between preset languages. However, the only language present it "Derxwna's Original Script" and "Kaena's Revised Script". Please use Kaena's Revised Script as it corrects all typographical errors and grammatical inconsistencies. (3/21/2014)
- - At the request of numerous people, the Red battle now gives out EXP if you beat him. This change was made on 5/12/2013.
- - Changed the Red overworld sprite to be a different one. Source unknown, was provided with the old Essentials kit. (5/16/2013)
- - Changed some puppets, according to the Touhoumon Emerald change list (5/16/2013):
- * Chibi Daiyousei now carries Camouflage at a 5% rate instead of Sitrus Berry
- * Mystia line now carries Stewardess at a 5% rate instead of Chesto/Petaya Berries
- * TSanae now naturally learns Giga Drain instead of Mega Drain
- * Gengetsu now gives Speed EVs instead of Special Defense EVs
- * The Iku line is now able to learn Surf.
- * Yuugenmagan now has a new ability; Levitate. Replaces Keen Eye.
- * TSakuya now learns Luster Purge by Tutor.
- * The Yoshika line is now has Gatekeeper as an ability. This replaces Guard Armour.
- * The Seiga line is now Dark/Faith instead of Dark/Reason. Additional changes include:
- + Chibi: SDEF+5
- + Evo: ATK-5, SDEF+10
- + Learns Extrasensory instead of Mana Burst at level 53
- + Learns Silver Wind instead of Luster Purge by breeding
- * Tojiko no longer learns Aeroblast.
- * Futo line now has Torrent instead of Inner Focus.
- * Miko line gained Limber as an Alternate Ability.
- - Updated the engine to Pokemon Essentials v12.2. Any bugs that were present in Pokemon Essentials before that are fixed in this build. (10/9/2013)
- - Added a way to change the control scheme ingame. (10/9/2013)
- - Unown cries were given to a majority of the Touhoumon, to make evolutions work. Otherwise it would crash the game if it evolved into something without a cry. (10/10/2013)
- - Added a PC to Bill's House. I mean seriously, it makes sense to have a PC all the way out there, at the location of the person who made the PC System. (11/17/2013)
- - Changed some puppets, according to the Touhoumon Emerald change list (11/17/2013):
- * Evolved Nazrin: Learns Slash at Level 40 instead of Roar. Also learns Body Slam as a Tutor Move instead of Quick Attack.
- * Evolved Letty: Gains Focus as an Alternate Ability instead of Damp. Also Changes were made to her BST.
- Old New
- 75 HP 85
- 70 ATK 60
- 80 DEF 85
- 80 SPD 70
- 115 SATK 115
- 80 SDEF 85
- * Technical Iku: Swapped Attack and Special Attack Stats.
- * Seiga Line: Can learn Decision via TM.
- - Chibi Kokoro and Kokoro, the final boss of Touhou 13.5: Hopeless Masquerade, was added to the list of obtainable puppets. (5/28/2013)
- * This is more than likely the last new puppet that will be added from games post 13.
- * There will be a Level 5 Chibi Kokoro Mystery Gift up until the full release of Kanto. get it while you can! (11/20/2013)
- - Added a Hiker to the Route 10 Pokemon Center. The Hiker gives you Flash, so you can use it to illuminate cave systems. (11/22/2013)
- * No, Flash will not act like a Repel Replacement like it does in Generation 6. (At least, I don't intend to make it that way.)
- - Items were added to Demo 2 locations. NPCs were added to the Power Plant and the Vermilion City Houses. (10/10/2013 - 11/25/2013)
- - Modified the Text Speed settings a microbit. Should go a bit faster. Maybe. (11/25/2013)
- - Upgraded to Pokemon Essentials Version 13. Any bugs that were present in Pokemon Essentials before that are fixed in this build. (1/23/2014)
- - JP was silly and didn't give Flamethrower to Speed Utsuho in her learnpool. I rectified this. SUtsuho now learns Flamethrower at 45. (3/11/2014)
- - Added another Type Chart rendition to the folder. This should make it easier to understand how 1.8 types work, for those who are unaware (3/21/2014)
- - Music player properly working now. Icon included. (3/26/2014)
- - CMarisa now no longer has Hustle as an ability. (3/29/2014)
- - Demo ends at Fuchsia City, just after getting the Mini Teleporter from Bill. The gatehouse to Sea Route 19 is blocked off.
Demo 3 Change Log
a guest Mar 29th, 2014 118 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!